1. Legal information
1.1 The website belong to:
Havelange - Namur - Belgium
1.2 Website: http://www.ericdelauw.be
The site uses is developed under WordPress and uses the Vantage theme of SiteOrigin
The extensions used are:
- Akismet Anti-Spam
- Background Videos for SiteOrigin Page Builder
- Download Monitor
- Netbase Widgets For SiteOrigin
- Page Builder by SiteOrigin
- Page Visit Counter
- PDF Embedder
- Sassy Social Share
- SiteOrigin Widgets
Nackso - Your Web&Go - www.nackso.com
Effective date: January 11, 2019
Agile Coach - Eric Delauw ("us", "we", or "our") operates the http://www.ericdelauw.be website (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
2.1 Information Collection And Use
If the user is led to introduce personal information, it will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the law of 8 December 1992 and the regulation RGPD of 25/05/2018 relating to the processing of personal data.
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
2.1.1 Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Cookies we use:
Sassy Social Share:
- Facebook: to share, like, comment on content with a Facebook account.
- Twitter Tweet: to share, like, comment on content with a Twitter account.
- Linkedin: allows to share web pages with Linkedin account
- GooglePlus: allows you to share web pages with a Google Account
2.2 Use of Data
Agile Coach - Eric Delauw uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
2.3 Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Belgium and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Belgium and process it there.
2.4 Disclosure Of Data
Agile Coach - Eric Delauw may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Agile Coach - Eric Delauw
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
2.5 Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
2.6 Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Page Visit Counter
Page Visit Counter is a web traffic analysis tool.
2.7 Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
2.9 Contact Us
- By email: email@example.com